viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

A few plans for the month of Chile



Hi guys, this time I will give you a short resume of my plans for this “18” holidays. First of all, after ending all my pending works for the university by this Saturday, I’m planning to get out of my house along with two friends or more to visit Batuco’s wetland by riding our bikes, specially they because they recently bought new mountain bikes to do more frequent physical exercises, so we think that the route may be a good way to improve our performance to travel many kilometers by bike. After Sunday, I’ll visit my best uncle house in Puente Alto along with most part of my family so we can enjoy the “18”, but there are some things I don’t like, mostly the massive consumption of meat and some traditions that exalt the patriotism in Chile. The thing about that, I personally like some good activities during this days where you can see people happy and interacting each other, even now that the country has a lot of immigrants that can mix their cultures and enjoy our celebrations so we can all be part of good relations, considering that this topic is used for some sick people to show hate against others. I will also try to not drink so much alcohol because I don’t have a good resistance to its effects, you must do the same for your health. Have a happy 18!!

Resultado de imagen para fiestas patrias chile

Some elements used during the national holidays

1 comentario: